EASTER BUNNY BANNER – EASY DIY PROJECT
TGIF! I wanted to share this easy and quick DIY Easter bunny banner project today. Let’s get to it-
- Spring themed scrapbooking paper or Solid Cardstock (One 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet per bunny or you can scale them down to cut two bunnies from 12″ x 12″ pages)
- Silhouette Cutting Machine is needed for this project (or you can use the image below, scaled up and printed, and cut out as a tracing template)
- Downloaded Silhouette Image #16784
- Ribbon – Ric Rac or Satin Ribbon
- Pom Poms (these can be handmade or purchased)
- Hot Glue or Tacky Craft Glue
STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO:
1.) Cut your bunnies, either in the Silhouette or use the image below to drop in Microsoft Publisher, scale it up and simple print it and cut it and use it as a trace template. If using your Silhouette, you can remove the white circle, since you will be adding your own 3-D yarn pom poms on top of the cut shapes.
2.) Add your yarn pom poms to the center of each cut bunny with either hot glue or tacky craft glue. Allow each to dry so they won’t shift when you assembly your banner. If you don’t want to handmake your pom poms out of yarn, most large retail chains or craft retail stores do sell felted poms or cotton poms that would look great as well.
3.) If you have a hole punch, you may punch holes across the top ears and thread your ric rac or satin ribbon in and out of the holes- or simply lay out all your rabbits horizontally over your ribbon and glue each of the back of the ears on top of the Ribbon. Super easy! Once dry, you are ready to hang up your Easter Bunny Banner!
Visit any of our Etsy shops by clicking on the links below and add some more Easter decor to your spring celebration this year. We’re adding new items every day!