New Year’s Eve Party Ideas
Can you believe it is almost 2018? Where has this year gone! Well, no time to fret over all those projects you didn’t get done. Instead, time to flip the switch on the coming new year and start planning. Why not get in the diy project making motivation with these 10 Easy New Year’s Eve party decorating ideas.
Let’s get started and ring in the new year in style!
10 Easy New Year’s Eve Party Ideas
- Bubbly Balloon Backdrop – Such an easy idea, just tape up gold and silver balloons as a backdrop!
2. Sparkle Garland – use leftover wrapping paper or glitter card stock and a large circle paper punch.
3. Tinsel Garland – hang these up anywhere, on the wall as a curtain backdrop for your party table or as a photo background. They look especially wonderful hanging from balloons too. Wrap around giant New Year’s 2018 numbers.
4. Tinsel Party Hats – Make some easy diy party hats, so easy to make with cut out cones rolled and you can even use your leftover Christmas garland!
5. Glitter Champagne Glasses- Easy to do with painted Mod Podge glue and gold glitter. These glittery glasses are super easy to make, all you need is a jar of Mod Podge (for glass), some some gold glitter and flute glasses. Paint your bases of your glasses with Mod Podge and sprinkle loose glitter on for shimmering bubbles.
7. Decorated Thumbtack Candles- So fast and inexpensive too, just buy a box of gold thumbtacks and some small pillar candles and have fun making these for your New Years table!
8. Gold Tinsel Cake Toppers- The easy way to turn a simple cake into a fun New Years Eve dessert! Tinsel piping is all you need so bend and shape them. Oh, and perfect at Valentine’s Day too!
9. Glitter Champagne Bottles- Why not!? These will match your glitter painted glasses too! Simply spray with adhesive and sprinkle any color of glitter on your bottles for bling at your party!
10. Ball Drop Cupcake Toppers- transform Styrofoam balls into sparkly toppers.
I hope you enjoyed these 10 Easy New Years Decorating Ideas for your New Years Eve Party or DIY home decorating!
Thanks for stopping by the PARTY FETTI website. I’ll be back in next week and throughout 2018 with many amazing party ideas and inspiration!