Fall Cocktail Recipe – Cocoa Snickerdoodle RumChata Martini Recipe
COCOA SNICKERDOODLE RUMCHATA MARTINI RECIPE
This cocktail is TO DIE FOR! I promise! Every recipe found here on The Party Fetti Blog is personally made and tried by me. I made this last year at a wine tasting we hosted at our house and it was a huge hit! All my friends still ask me when I am going to make “that fancy chocolatey yummy drink” again for them? Soon! Mostly because I am craving it too! I am not a big fan of martini drinks, so trust me when I tell you- it tastes nothing like a martini and does not have that bitter aftertaste. It’s sweet heavenly chocolate and cinnamon.
This is the perfect cocktail for Fall. It’s a cold drink recipe which is great for summer or anytime of the year but the RumChata certainly warms you up as a Fall cocktail as well.. It’s rich in flavor and the cinnamon is perfect for pairing with other Fall dessert recipes or an appetizer. Plus, if you add the Snickerdoodle Truffles, that is an added dessert with it!
If you make this at your next soiree, you will be the hostess of the year! Seriously, it’s that GOOD! Check out the recipe below, but first a sneak peek at the Fall and Halloween Decor what we have added to the ONCE UPON A HOME DESIGNS Shop on Etsy –
hello FALL wood painted sign in trendy gold
A Witch And Her Little MONSTERS Live Here With One Handsome Devil glitter wood Halloween sign.
Visit the ONCE UPON A HOME DESIGN shop soon for all your holiday home decor!
And don’t forget to stop by THE PARTY FETTI SHOP if you are planning a Halloween Party or Birthday Party.
Cocoa Snickerdoodle RumChata Martini Recipe –
- 3 oz chocolate milk
- 1 oz RumChata
- 1 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 tsp cocoa mix
- Extra cocoa mix for rimming the glass
- Honey or syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- Snickerdoodle Truffles for garnish (recipe here)
- Using two plates, rim your martini glass by dipping it in honey or syrup first, and then dip it into powder to lightly dust the rim.
- Pour the milk, RumChata, Vanilla Vodka, and 1/2 tsp cocoa mixture into a shaker. Add ice for extra chillage.
- Pour into martini glass and add a dash of cinnamon to the top.
- Place three truffle balls on a cocktail pick or decorative stirrer for garnish. I used a short toothpick, and the first three fell into the drink.
Thanks for stopping by The Party Fetti Blog today!