4. The table above is classic with it’s vintage style. The marque pattern and witch head silhouettes are a great setting for a more traditional table. The witch hat on a pedestal is clever too.
5. This table has got it down with the many layers. The mini carved pumpkin eatables are adorable!
6. Black flowers and cheesecloth are an easy go-to for setting up a Halloween serving table. The giant spider over the cupcakes is well placed as a funny conversation piece.
7. Ghost galore are the main centerpiece of this table- and it is perfect for children. It’s cheerful and bright and not too scary.
8. Gold is the new black! Seriously, gold is hot right now and pairs well with Halloween.
9. This table has a very basic food set up but that glowing full moon curtain background sets the mood and atmosphere for a perfect Halloween scene.
10. Last is a simple yet bold Halloween table. The white background and table make the traditional Halloween colors of black and orange really pop! Add a tissue tassel garland to your table front to create a similar set up!