PINWHEEL PARTY IDEAS
Need a party theme? Why not pinwheels! Here are 10 creative ways to incorporate pinwheels at your next birthday party, baby shower, or celebration.
1. Add some mini pinwheels on cupcakes as cupcake toppers –
2. Pinwheels swinging in the sunshine as a pinwheel garland –
5. Pinwheels on party hats –
6. Favor bag toppers with pinwheel clips –
8. On the party invitations –
9. Pinwheels as napkin rings or utensil holders –
10. Create an entire tablescape with extra large pinwheels on the wall or hanging behind the table and pinwheels everywhere else at the party –
Add them to the dessert table for table centerpieces and to add height –
Check out this amazing table backdrop. The pinwheels are added on top of the graphics for a 3-D effect-
Sprinkle some pinwheels everywhere at the celebration to add some fun and whimsey!
Now, where to get your pinwheels for your next party?? At PINWHEEL PRETTIES of course!
Thanks for stopping by The Party Fetti Blog today for some spinning whimsical pinwheel inspiration!