I love this great Preppy & Playful Chevron Birthday theme on the Hostess with the Mostess blog. This can be used for any age, and any type of party. Whether you’re looking for a theme for your wedding, anniversary, birthday or just because, a chevron pattern is soft and whimsical yet masculine and strong. PartyFetti has chevron party items available, so order yours before the big move!
After several years on the popularity scale, chevron is still going strong, as showcased in this Playful & Preppy Chevron Birthday Party! The talented Danielle de Luna of D.S.MeeBee Custom Event Design and Planning hand crafted just about everything you see, including those adorable little wooden dolls, made to look like each party guest – outfits included! And how COOL is that restored Model T Ford food truck?! Can I have that for my next birthday, please? 😉
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Yellow bow tie wrapped cupcakes + chevron ribbon-wrapped cake
– Handmade floral wreath & wooden doll cake topper (with b-day girl dress!)
– Red chevron tee pee with yellow curtains + pom-topped yellow chevron party hats
– DIY streamer & bell wands + matching ribbon garland on the dessert table
– Playful mustache party straws, yellow pinwheels & adorable mini ‘thank you’ banner
PARTY DETAILS as told by Danielle…
We are a Boston-based company that prides itself in creating custom made and designed products. For this birthday party, I custom made all of the cake toppers, table design, teepee, birthday hats, banners, props, bell wands, signs, and other little details. The custom cake toppers were made for each of the kids at the party. Their outfits and likeness were created into a mini toppers. The kids enjoyed playing in a custom made red and white chevron teepee with yellow curtains and trim.
The birthday party was held on a beautiful day on Boston’s esplanade over looking the Charles River. Lunch was provided by an antique model T truck that was converted into a food truck! The bright red truck went perfectly with our chevron themed birthday party and was so fun as well!
– Photographer: Betty Liu & Alex Xu, Xu Liu Photography
– Styling, Planning, Design & Custom Items: Danielle de Luna, D.S.MeeBee Custom Event Design and Planning